Welcome to the June Kitsap Auto Outlet Newsletter!
Note from the Sale Department
Looking to roll into summer in a new to your vehicle?
There are some surprising advantages to car shopping this time of year.
1. Shopping in an off-peak season, like summer, could get you a better deal.
2. Not only can it save you money, but it can also mean a more relaxed car buying experience, as salespeople will likely have more time to work with you!
3. Holiday weekends are also a great time for car buying as many dealerships offer further discounts and specials during those times.
So, if you’re ready to hit the open road in something new this summer come see what we can do for you!
Note from the Service Department
5 Essential Car Care Tips for your Summer Road trip:
1. Hit the Brakes: Your most important safety feature should be checked and serviced at least two weeks before your trip.
2. Kick the Tires: Check your tire tread for wear and tear and tire pressure, they may need replacing and balancing.
3. Cool down: Fully functioning AC is essential if you are heading to a warmer destination. AC systems need recharging with gas and lubricant every 2 years.
4. Radiating Heat? Can your engine take the heat? Avoid overheating on the roadside by replacing coolant and servicing the radiator before a road trip.
5. Be prepared: Don’t forget an emergency kit, first aid kit, and spare tire, just in case!
Call your service department at Kitsap Auto Outlet with any questions- 360-479-7801, or schedule here!
Meet Jonathan! When he’s not helping customers protect their investment, you’ll find this sports enthusiast supporting his two sons and community at football, wrestling, basketball, and baseball events!